When Storms Impact Your Roof, Hero Roofing Offers Prompt & Professional Repairs
Storms are all too common in the Atlanta area, and many of these weather events have the potential to impact your home or business. Storm damage doesn’t discriminate—any type of roof of any age can be damaged by severe weather. At Hero Roofing, our responsive and thorough crews are by your side with comprehensive storm damage roof repair to minimize damage and get your roof back to performing its best.
Common Causes of Damage
There are many ways severe storms can impact your roof and the sooner you get damage addressed, the better. Not only can roofing problems worsen over time to compound damage, but insurance companies often set limits on how long you have to file a claim after a storm.
Hero Roofing provides storm damage roof repair for damage resulting from:
- Hail. Any size hail can create dents in your roof, potentially causing structural damage or even cracked shingles.
- High winds. Most contemporary roofing systems are rated to withstand high winds, but older roofs may be subject to missing shingles or skewed gutters from high wind speeds.
- Torrential rain. If your roof has existing damage, heavy rains can exacerbate a leak or cause existing problems to worsen.
- Falling debris. Tree limbs and other wreckage from storms can cause punctures that require professional attention as soon as possible.
- Snow & ice. Snowstorms and ice storms can be stressful on older roofs and cause safety hazards, including sagging roofs and ice dams in gutters.
We Provide Assistance With Insurance Claims
Hero Roofing is also happy to assist you with the insurance claims process. We can work with your insurance adjuster to provide the documentation you need to get damage covered. We make the process as simple as possible which means less stress for you!